Meadbery’s Liver detox’s natural detox herbal blend protects the liver against alcohol, toxins, and weak immunity damage. It has many herbs including Milk Thistle Extract, Silymarin, Dandelion, Kutki, Amla, Kasni, Punarnava, and Licorice extracts which helps clean and detoxify the liver.
Supports healthy liver function
Fast-paced and urban lifestyle can have impacts that are felt after a certain amount of time has passed. If your life cycle has been such that it can negatively affect your future health, then it is better to take remedial steps now.
- Milk Thistle Extract - Milk thistle: studies reveal that silymarin shows anti-inflammatory properties that help repair liver cells alleviating symptoms such as fatty liver disease, cirrhosis, and jaundice (WebMD). Further read: See More
- Dandelion - the bioactive compounds present in the herb show anti-cholesterol activities; the study further reveals that the herb reduced total cholesterol level and fats in liver, especially obesity-related nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. See More
- Punarnava: – folk practitioners have used the herb in India since ages. Research shows that punarnava has scientific validation in preventing hepatic disorders. The herb showed hepatoprotective activity in controlled studies. See More
- Amla – Indian gooseberry rules Indian medicinal pharmacopeia. The lipid-metabolism balancing and hepatoprotective actions of Amla are due to its free radical scavenging, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. See More
- Kutki – an intense study on the herb shows marvelous results in controlling lipid content of the liver tissues. Proper dose of kutki can help to regress fatty infiltration, hypolipidemic activities, and reducing cholestasis. See More